FCRA Dos and Don’ts
As a crucial Act, an organization should take utmost care regarding FCRA. However, many myths prevails regarding what should be “Dos” and “Donts” regarding FCRA. Ministry of Home Affairs have clearly issued advisory in regard to this. You can download PDF from here. We try to make it simple and in Graphical Format. Lets Start with “Donts”
1. Do Not Mix Foreign Contribution with Domestic Receipts
- Bank accounts must be separate (obviously)
- Do not Transfer funds from FC Bank to NonFC (even Direct Bank Transfer)
- Books of Accounts must be separate.
- Keep Separate Cash Box (it shows good cash control system)