FCRA Dos and Don’ts

7. Do Not Transfer FC funds to Unregistered Organizations



Our Interpretation*

  1. You can transfer funds to unregistered organizations only with the prior approval of FCRA department in the prescribed format and manner.
  2. On can make payments from FC funds to other persons for services rendered by them.
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *