Making all FCRA services online
FCRA department is in the process of making all the procedures online. (read this blog), previously asked NGOs to have digital signatures of Chief Functionary. Yesterday, FCRA department has issued notification dated July 28, 2015 (download it from here) stating that in order to making all FCRA services online, instructed NGOs to go on FCRA portal and update their details.
Which Procedures becoming online?
- Application for FCRA registration
- Application for Prior Permission
- Application for renewal of FCRA
- Change Application for Name of Association
- Change Application for Address of Association
- Change Application for Bank Account of Association
- Filling Annual Return
Attachments to any applications
All the documents and attachments for the above procedures will also to be uploaded in scan copies. No hard copies of such documents accepted by FCRA department.
Payment of Fees
After everything will be online, payment of fees for above procedures will also be accepted only through online payments.
As mentioned in the above notification, after 15 to 20 days all the procedure will be online.
Immediate action to be taken by NGO – Very Important
FCRA department instructed NGOs to update their information –
1) Go to this link – http://fcraonline.nic.in/dat_col_frame.aspx
2) Enter your FCRA Registration No. , State and District (see below image)
3) Update all the information and save data (see image below)